- University of Northern Iowa, B.A., 1973
- University of Northern Iowa, M.A., 1974
- University of Oregon, Ph.D., 1990
Early Intervention: Service Delivery Models; Early Intervention and Prevention; Routines-Based Intervention; Clinical and Distance Education
Early communication intervention, Developmental disabilities, Autism, Clinical methods
Publications & Research
- Friedman, M., Woods, J., & Salisbury, C. (2012). Caregiver coaching
- strategies for early intervention providers: Moving towards operational definitions.Infants and Young Children, 25, 62-82.
- Marturana, E., & Woods, J. (2012). Technology-supported
- performance-based feedback for early intervention home visiting. Topics in Early Childhood Special Education, DOI.
- Marturana, E. R., Friedman, M. R., Brown, J. A., & Woods, J. J. (2011).
- Using fidelity measures to support collaboration in inclusive preschool settings. Evidence-Based Practice Briefs, 6(4), 1–9.