Leila Gibradze received her MLIS from Rutgers University and MA in Western European Languages from Tbilisi State University, Georgia. Leila has served as a reference librarian and a cataloger both in public and academic library settings. She has taught graduate and continuing education courses in information services and library cataloging.
- MLIS, Rutgers University
- BA, MA, Western European Languages, Tbilisi State University
Publications & Research
- Stvilia, B., & Gibradze, L. (2014). What do academic libraries tweet about, and what makes a library tweet useful?. Library & Information Science Research, 36(3), 136-141.
- Stvilia, B., & Gibradze, L. (2017). Examining undergraduate students' priorities for academic library services and social media communication. The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 43(3), 257-262.
- Gibradze, L. (2004). Academic publishing in Georgia. Slavic & East European Information Resources, 5(1-2), 47-58.
- Gibradze, L. (2001). Libraries in the South Caucasus. Slavic & East European Information Resources, 2(1), 17-21.